This session helps build the resilience to deal with everyday job stresses shifting priorities and demanding customers. These strategies are a function of EQ or emotional intelligence.
EQ skills are fundamental to managing stress points and maintaining health and well-being. EQ is responsible for our ability to manage both ourselves and our relationships with others. EQ skills drive our internal world, as well as our response to the external world. When we are able to manage appropriate internal emotional reactions and our external responses to situations, we are demonstrating EQ.
Learn to increase resilience and results by enhancing your EQ. Unlike IQ, which tends to remain fixed throughout a person’s lifetime, EQ can be improved over time.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Understand how emotional intelligence (EQ) impacts your performance.
- Assess your EQ level and the impact of your behaviors on those around you.
- Identify your emotional triggers and apply techniques so you can respond effectively.
- Create an action plan for next steps including identifying an interaction or relationship in which you will apply your EQ skills.
- This workshop is developed to align with content from both an EQ assessment and book (The EQ Difference) by Adele Lynn.