In the module on Connecting for Success, you’ll learn to assess and expand your current network, gain strategies to engage and make connections more effectively to accomplish individual and business goals, and use social networking to your advantage. According to the Center for Creative Leadership, “75% of careers are derailed for reasons related to emotional competencies, including the inability to handle interpersonal problems; unsatisfactory team leadership during times of difficulty or conflict; or the inability to adapt to change or elicit trust.”
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
In this half-day module participants will:
- Explore the Introversion-Extroversion spectrum and the connection to building relationships.
- Assess your networking skills and gain insights on where you may need to focus and why.
- Practice meaningful ways to engage and make connections to achieve your goals.
- Learn how to expand your networking reach using LinkedIn.
- Create an action plan to enhance your networks.